Our Creative Services team is growing! We are looking for a junior producer to support our production team and to work alongside our creatives, copywriters and account teams to help manage the end-to-end production process from initial brief to delivery, creating and managing detailed budgets, and timelines.
Bandstand is an integrated full service creative strategic & creative agency based in Soho. We believe courage creates possibilities and we’re not for the faint hearted! We have a diverse portfolio of clients including luxury goods, film, travel, retail, charity, property and public sector. So if you want to work in an exciting, fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity to grow and further your experience, working across a range of diverse projects then this is the place for you.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN
- To aid the production of multiple content-based, conceptual and digital campaigns.
- To help analyse and scope out creative ideas to ensure they are achievable on time and within budget.
- To be responsible for budgetary control and authorisation of spending associated with the projects, conducting timely reconciliations with the Heads of Department and Finance teams.
- Work closely with the account service teams, project managers & other creatives in project planning and necessary resource requirements (additional Freelancers both creative and production/additional facilities).
- Working closely with independent production companies to deliver campaigns/ briefs.
- Reconcile and monitor budgets and cost reports.
Do you have these essentials?
- A minimum of 3 years’ production experience of delivering of multi discipline campaigns, with shoot experience for short form Advertising/ Corporate/Promotional campaigns.
- A proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members.
- Have worked for a well-respected agency/in-house creative department for high-profile media brands.
- Experience in creating complex timing plans.
- Experience of devising and refining detailed production workflows & procedures.
- Experience of managing location production shoots.
- Familiarity with casting and sourcing participants for various different production genres.
- Familiarity with broadcast standard equipment and post production procedures.
- Ability to use proficiently a range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Experience working with clients to tight production deadlines.
- Pro-active problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Media Planning, and local teams.
- Work with clients/stakeholders to understand their needs and interpret briefs.
- To provide both strategic and practical knowledge to stakeholders on how projects should be implemented, whilst delivering solutions in relation to brief and budget.
- Take onboard feedback and translate that into your work.
When applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include salary expectations along with a showreel or examples of recent films you have worked on and your involvement on those projects. Ultimately, salary would be commensurate with experience.