Bandstand is an independent, integrated creative agency made up of a bold mix of entrepreneurs, advertising heads, digital types, designers, content creators and strategic minds. We’re a hybrid business whose strengths lie in Brand Strategy & Architecture, Design and Advertising campaigns.
We’re currently on the hunt for an established Account Director to join the team and help drive the engine of the business.
Managing the accounts of a number of clients, the Account Director will:
- Maintain both new and long-term client relationships, working collaboratively with them and partner agencies
- Will have integrated channel experience as well as a passion for doing brilliant work
- Act in a transparent and trustworthy manner, building credibility with key clients
- A willingness to get stuck in and roll up your sleeves when needed
- Oversee integrated projects and run the accounts day-to-day
- Not be afraid to voice opinion and must have a creative eye to help drive good work
- Manage projects on time and on budget with the support of the account team and project manager
- Assist the Business lead ensuring strategic and creative output is on point
- Maintain fantastic client relationships
- Take responsibility for meeting business targets
- With the Business lead, be able to forecast and manage upwards to the senior stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the design, creative, digital and studio
- Be agile, accountable and have the ability to think on their feet
- Have clear communication skills; both internally and externally
- Be well organised and have will be able prioritise work, delegating where appropriate
- Be a solutions first person
Most importantly; we’re human beings; people’s people. No robots please.
Sound like you? Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter stating salary expectations.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.